Choose a positive attitude to motivate your employees and colleagues…
The attitude you adopt at the workplace affects not only you, but those around you. Enthusiasm and optimism are contagious. Choose to be upbeat and positive, and others will soon be the same.
Five tips to help you stay upbeat:
• Be cooperative and approachable. Your cooperative attitude will be noted by others and reciprocated.
• Have open communication. Regular communication prevents many problems from occurring in the first place. Good communication also helps solve problems that pop up.
• Stay calm. When you’re faced with a difficult situation, don’t allow emotions and pressure to affect how you communicate.
• Be part of the solution. Don’t just identify a problem, propose solutions. Encourage your teams to do the same.
• Share good news. When something good happens, share the news with others and praise those who made it happen.